PDA

View Full Version : Where did my tourneys go?

BingoCrush
27th July 2008, 17:15
Hi all,

Please note that due to a change I had made, some of the tourneys were getting stuck and it seems that I couldn't set it back so the only thing I can think of is to delete them all and start again. I'm very sorry if that disappoints anyone but well this is all new to me so I'm afraid that's the best I can offer at the moment.

The setting I've changed is the auto-disqualification period (it's now 2 days rather than the previous 5 days). So, if you don't play in a tourney you are registered then after 24 hours you'll get a reminder, then 24 hours after that - you'll be disqualifiied automatically and your opponent will advance.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Hopefully you can create a load more Tourneys and then I'll look into throwing in a couple of cash games next month..

I tell you what - if you can, between you all - get 10 tourneys completed by the 31st then I'll definitely put throw in one CASH tourney per week ;)

The game(s) to be chosen for the CASH games will be based on those that you COMPLETE TOURNEYS FOR (Those still awaiting participants or not completed will not be counted as 'popular')..

Thanks
Geno/BC

rsablebomb
27th July 2008, 17:24
woo hoo wtg Geno. That is great news. You again have shown us just how much "Da Man" you are.

Phoenix21
27th July 2008, 17:42
Yay! Thank you! :D:D:D:D

broxi73
28th July 2008, 01:10
thank you geno....lol i wondered where all the toutnies had disappeared

BingoCrush
28th July 2008, 21:06
Hi again all,

It does seem that a couple of the tournies managed to get stuck again but I've now restarted them.

If you notice that a tourney that you are in is stuck (i.e. nobody has any turns to play and they the winner hasn't been moved up to the next level) - please just ping me with a link to the Tournament and I'll do my best to sort it asap :)

Cheers,
Geno/BC

Phoenix21
29th July 2008, 03:47
Great! Thanks again. :D

ldtarwater
30th July 2008, 09:32
thanks for the tournaments, ive been lookin for a site like this